About Our Chalet
The Chalet, Holidays for All is a luxury, four star, self-catering holiday home set in the beautiful East Lothian countryside. Opened in May 2017, the chalet was partially funded by Tyne Esk Leader as part of a farm diversification grant from the Scottish Government.
The chalet is fully accessible with three bedrooms and accommodation for up to six guests. Only two miles from the coastal town of Dunbar you can visit the local shops, cafes and local historic sites. Dunbar train station allows easy access to the Scottish Borders or the Scottish Capital City of Edinburgh.
Please explore the website and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
- To strip beds before departure and place into bags provided to be washed. This applies to towels too.
- Complimentary welcome pack items will be limited as we aren’t going to any shops and getting deliveries due to the health of family members.
- Tea/Coffee/Sugar will be provided but in new unopened packs which can either be binned or taken away with you.
- All food removed from fridge/freezer and put in the bins.
- Dishes must be washed and put away.
Room to relax...
A warm welcome...
Room for 6 guests
Two other bedrooms have the option of being a double or twin room which allows for carers to come with a family if necessary. Both rooms have built in storage.
Adapted kitchen which features lowered microwave, oven and worktop. Roll out units can be removed from the sink and hob to allow for wheelchair access.